Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

"I am thankful for..." place setting with gold colored pencil via The Glitter Guide.
Photo Credit: Ciao Darling Blog

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm heading to New York this Thanksgiving to meet up with some of my family.  I am thankful for so much this year. My family, my friends, my faith, my health, my joy, my sanity!, my new gig {lead blogger} for this here blog. This blog has truly been a blessing. Working in Corporate America was draining me and I desperately needed a creative outlet. Who knew that years of planning my own wedding ...without a beau in sight..{lol} would lead to this great opportunity. I get to source wedding inspiration for not only me, but for others to get inspired by.

While you are basting the turkey, putting the finishing touches on your sweet potato pie and laughing with family remember all the wonderful blessings that have come your way this year. Remember that you are engaged... or about to be...or married to a wonderful partner that loves you. Remember that you have a family that supports you and friends that have your back. Remember those that are less fortunate and even if you don't have everything you want right now...the possibilities are endless. So what are you thankful for?

~Stay Sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey loves! We appreciate any comments and feedback, it keeps us motivated! Just be nice:)

Our 2013 Catalog!