Wednesday, November 6, 2013

DIYva Dish: Wedding Jewels

There are a lot of cool DIY projects out there, especially those involving jewels.  I am big on making my own costume jewelry, it's more special when it's personalized and can be inexpensive to make too.  One of my favorite DIY projects is to make cocktail rings out of thrifted earrings. One time, I scored some vintage YSL clip-ons for about $4. It definitely made my day! I have yet to venture out into the bracelet world, but scouring Etsy has motivated me to find some time to do a project.  Why not make one for your wedding or bridesmaids gifts?  To get started you can buy bracelet blanks from here and add what ever tickles your fancy with hot glue or craft glue like E6000 (my fav!). Let these inspire you.

~ Stay Sweet



Make heirloom bracelets out of old earrings
1. Vintage earrings for the vintage bride

red vintage bingo piece bracelet ... lucky jewelry, vintage game pieces, cabochon bracelet, gambling grandma
2. Bingo chips for the whimsical bride

mla102754_aug07_bracelet.jpg
3. Glass beads for the destination bride

1 / 2 / 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey loves! We appreciate any comments and feedback, it keeps us motivated! Just be nice:)

Our 2013 Catalog!