Thursday, November 7, 2013

Creative Catering: Focus on Desserts!

Anyone who knows me is well aware that I am a self-proclaimed foodie. You also probably know that adding self-proclaimed before any title completely discounts your credibility and makes you sound like a snobby, know-it-all. I’ve made my peace with it. But really, when it comes to food, I generally know what I’m talking about, which is why I LOVE creative catering at events.

Event catering has gone from being a tired after-thought, to serving as some of the most stunning design aspects of a party and as people are becoming aware of this, they are making more of an effort to wow their guests with culinary creativity.

Recently, I have been doing some research for a client’s holiday party and I came across these sweet treats that will not only taste delicious, but add a little bit of excitement to your otherwise bland dessert tables...



These glitter 
bon bons from Bedazzle My Bon Bons are SO fun!


Champagne Jello Shots (via Indulgy). These absolutely blew my mind and I want them, like now.


And Finally...

These customizable and DELICIOUS caramels from Suss Sweets are perfect for a rustic wedding or even just to enjoy on my your own (since I just found out they're available at some of my fave fancy pants stores like Dean and Deluca and William Sonoma!)

So what I'm really trying to say here is, go, like now, and get your hands on these yummy treats for your next event, get-together, whatever. Oh, and don't forget to send us an invite, cause really, it was our idea!

Cheers!



1 comment:

Hey loves! We appreciate any comments and feedback, it keeps us motivated! Just be nice:)

Our 2013 Catalog!