Monday, January 14, 2013

Industrial Style Shoot

Soo-hoo hoo. Yes, I've been MIA in my posting duties, but for good reason; we've been busty. I mean busy. This photoshoot was so much fun and I couldn't have asked for  a better team of who's-it's to work with !!!

We just got it featured on United With Love so I had to wait to post it---but isn't it gorge? *new word alert*.

The concept was pretty straightforward; Industrial Romance. Hard vs. soft elements for a nice contrast. What do you think?!

Photography: Eyewonder Photography
Venue: Trohv 
Styling, Startionery and Design: DIYva Designs, LLC
Florals: Petals and Promises, LLC
Hair: Kaliza Hutchinson (David Rios Salon) 
Dress: Hitched Bridal Salon


The gorgeous models!
For the stationery, I designed a very eclectic and Industrial Set that featured some real metal elements for a 3-D effect


This little clock is metal, and is set to the 'time' of the wedding. I cant wait to use this idea for real~!!!!
I love separate RSVP's, they really simplify your process

Kaliza Hutchinson did this killer updo. I LOVE this soft braid that wraps around.
This full and romantic bouquet from Petals and Promises Really stole our breath! The metal flower in the middle added a cool touch


Such an awesome mix of chairs~! Trohv had everything we could possibly need and more!


This seating chart I designed in order to consolidate the typical placecards, and I used wooden Bingo numbers to make the table numbers. Fun!
The Wet Bar was design with a His and Hers theme and played up on the masculine and feminine elements as well

And the signature shot from the evening was totally this shot of the groom pushing the bride away in the basket! Kristiaan and Lionel are true artists~!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey loves! We appreciate any comments and feedback, it keeps us motivated! Just be nice:)

Our 2013 Catalog!