Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Nannie Inez....Yum!

Something I am designing is inspired by this store, and I just had to share! If I didn't have two children who break everything, not to mention the new dog we just got (a whole 'nother post)----THIS is exactly how my house would be designed!! I am allll about geometric patterns and shapes, can't you tell by our new logo?!

Nannie Inez is a store (both online and in Austin) where you can find unique design items for your business or home.

I think  I've just been inspired to pull out my bright lanyard and make some hanging plants for our den! Ooooh!!!

Check out some of the amazing things you can find at this adorable SHOP!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey loves! We appreciate any comments and feedback, it keeps us motivated! Just be nice:)

Our 2013 Catalog!