Monday, August 9, 2010

Travel Bug

From time to time and usually more often than I can afford, I come down with this terrible illness I like to call the travel bug. The symptoms are usually pretty severe and can only be remedied by getting out of town, or tricking myself and creating a vaction-like environment.
Anyone that knows me knows that I LOVE to travel! Lately, though, with my busy schedule and DIYva Designs taking off so quickly, it's hard to get away! Last week, I felt the travel bug coming and I couldn't resist it any longer. I went online and browsed travel deals and destinations. Of course this is possibly the stupidest thing I could have done, as it just got me even more eager to hop on a plane and jet off to somewhere fabulous. Even so, I did find an awesome getaway that I HAD to share!
MexicaChica Getaways, a travel company based in Merida, Mexico is a women's group travel company that creates awesome itineraries based around Mexican culture, art and cuisine. Like to cook? Check out the week long "Culture through Cusine" workshop that provides attendees with hands on cooking instruction in 2 different Mexican cities. Getaways for art and Spanish culture are also available and all the packages include select meals and an exciting itinterary.

Needless to say, I am in love with this idea! I want to grab my mom, sister and grandmother and whisk them off to Mexico to embrace the culture through food! If you love travel and culture, check it out, and if you end up booking a trip...take me with you!! Oh and remember, NO BOYS ALLOWED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey loves! We appreciate any comments and feedback, it keeps us motivated! Just be nice:)

Our 2013 Catalog!