Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Silken Thread 5th Anniversay Party!

Yesterday Nar and I ventured into Friendship Heights to a new Cupcake Coffee Shop called Frosting Cupcakery for an Anniversary Party for Silken Thread, an embroidery company in the DC Area. This very very cute husband and wife own the company and it's uh, pretty swanky, we love their work. What better way to customize a favor than to have your monogram stitched into it, or your child's blankie, (I could go on here. I would embroider my ASS if I could. I would put SDB for Sugar Damn Bailey...)

I HAVE A SWAG BAG TO MAIL TO THE FIRST PERSON TO LINK BACK TO THIS POST ON THEIR BLOG/PAGE, AND ONE FOR OUR FIRST FB FAN (FRIEND, REALLY)---- TO COMMENT ON IT.......

Here is my snapshot of the evening:

We got to meet the ladies from Hitched, they were SUPER sweet. 
Michelle Slaughter from Michelle Slaughter PR, as always, handing out the goodies. Hey wait......I'm talking about the Swag Bags, don't get excited. LOL!!

Oh, you KNOW I love sweets!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I know I don't count, but still gotta comment! Soooo pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!
    ~S
    http://mushcouture.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a picture of me! What fun. Love Laura and The Silken Thread. It was great to meet both of you.

    ReplyDelete

Hey loves! We appreciate any comments and feedback, it keeps us motivated! Just be nice:)

Our 2013 Catalog!