Thursday, August 5, 2010

Self-Portrait Musing.....

While I'm surfing on a creative rocket for the Launch Party preparation, which um, if you live in or around DC you NEED to be registering for.....I am also about to work on some pretty cool self-portraits for me and my husband. I've been on a Freida Khalo (my fav artist)---type of kick and I want to do something fun, deep, poetic, enticing, and scary. lol. I found these for inspiration, what do you think?! I want to create like, him and her portraits; how couples fuse into one. GrrrRRR!!! I can't explain it but surely you know what I mean.....:)


1 comment:

  1. Oooooooo......love the idea of the him/her fusion kind of thing. Once you get going I may be putting in my order for one of those. =)
    reneenjersey

    ReplyDelete

Hey loves! We appreciate any comments and feedback, it keeps us motivated! Just be nice:)

Our 2013 Catalog!