Monday, August 2, 2010

Fashionably Frugal Engagement Rings







Like any other frugal fashionista I find myself waiting in anticipation for the next designer line to hit my local Target. And trust me, I did not hesitate to wait in line for the Jimmy Choo for H&M collection. The newest designer to design an affordable line for all of us is Neil Lane. His line has been around for years and drapes actresses with diamonds for the Oscars and singers with exotic gems at the Grammys. Now his jewelry can be bought at a more reasonable price; he has now designed a line for Kay Jewelers. Released this past week, the bridal collection features ornate engagement rings and stunning wedding bands. The best part about the entire collection is that all of the pieces are below $8000 and each is engraved with the Neil Lane signature. I have to say my personal favorite is the princess cut diamond engagement ring below!! Don't get me wrong though, every ring is beautiful and it was hard not to get distracted by all the "sparkly" options. ;)









1 comment:

Hey loves! We appreciate any comments and feedback, it keeps us motivated! Just be nice:)

Our 2013 Catalog!