Wednesday, March 24, 2010

DJ Earth's Headpiece & Bouquet

We had the pleasure of creating a one-of-a-kind silk bouquet and bridal headpiece for DC's premier DJ Earth 1ne. She is the most kind, unassuming petite woman, and you would never know she rocks the turn-tables like a BEAST when the lights go down. Well, I had to create a hairpiece and birdcage veil that would not swallow up her face, and a bouquet that would not overwhelm her frame. She preferred silk flowers to fresh ones; so that she could keep her bouquet long after the wedding

We traveled over to the art store together to gather some materials, and here is the photo-show of my creations:

3 comments:

  1. I think she is adorable---the headpiece is small and simple, so it fits perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW......hey that's me! lol Thanks Veta!!! I love ya girl!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey loves! We appreciate any comments and feedback, it keeps us motivated! Just be nice:)

Our 2013 Catalog!