Friday, February 12, 2010

Wedding Pics!

I thought I would share with you some of the final images from our wedding:) They are in horrible order, but you get the daggone idea. lol. I think what really made my wedding day was having the professionals that I chose. Shannon Evans was a phantom photographer; you didn't even know she was there then it was like 'she caught that?!' And she finished my pictures to be perfect for the theme! Just the right amount of aging on the pictures so they were either a really sharp black and white, or hued to perfection so the blues and purples and my peach shined vibrantly. I LOVED working with her! Then Mili Simon ? What are the odds I would get a chance to have such an amazing hair/make-up artist do our old-timey hairstyles! My bridesmaids make-up was done by Astine Suleimanyan, one of my official favorite people in the world from California. I was truly blessed. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey loves! We appreciate any comments and feedback, it keeps us motivated! Just be nice:)

Our 2013 Catalog!