Friday, February 12, 2010

The Snow Sucked the Creative Out of Me!

After a week of crazy snow in the Nation's Capitol, I am drained! Being a SOCAL girl in a world of blah (yes, that's the technical term) is exhausting. Luckily, I have great people around to keep me company and lift my spirits! Unfortunately for me, and you, I was unable to do what I planned this week (because grocery stores had no food!) and make my Valentine's Day goodies and crafts, but luckily, I have the whole weekend ahead of me and I will definitely be creating!! For now though, just in case you're in the DMV (That's D.C. , Maryland and Virginia for you out of towners) you should check out the Fashion Week Festivities going on in and around the City... http://www.dcfashionweek.org/dcfashionweek_main.htm

Happy weekend and you'll definitely hear from me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey loves! We appreciate any comments and feedback, it keeps us motivated! Just be nice:)

Our 2013 Catalog!