Monday, February 1, 2010

I found my wallet!

First of all, can I say that I am EXTREMELY excited to collaborate with the super talented Sugar Bailey in making this blog the hottest and most insightful of it's kind. Now that I’m done praising us, let's get to the point.

Anyone who knows me knows that I am an accessory fiend and a sucker for details, so it's only natural that I want every item I own to be stylish and unique. Now, this would be very feasible with an indispensable cash flow (I would just buy everything designer all the way down to my pantyhose), but unfortunately, being on a budget makes it a little more taxing to be super fly all the time. Add lack of money and the tragic event of my purse (fully loaded with my Marc Jacobs wallet AND sunglasses) being stolen to the fact that I am the opposite of an impulse buyer and we approach my current calamity: I have been wallet less for about a year!

For the past year, I have stowed, stuffed and squished my money in a number of different places, non of those being a legitimate wallet, but today I am pretty confident that I have solved my problem and, you guessed it, found a wallet that I can confidently say that I will love. Before I reveal my find, I will go over some wallet criteria.
What I look for in a wallet: By Nar
1) Leather, not patent

2) Always long, never short (haha)

3) Under $80.00, because what's the point of a wallet if you have no money? My Marc Jacobs was an exception. It was on super sale AND I had a gift card! Gift card purchase = free.

4) When I pull it out people will think to themselves 1 of 2 things.
a) I want one or b) That must have cost a fortune

So, today, for a grand total of $66 (originally $135 of course) I have purchased a charming Cleobella Wallet called "The Mexicana". The line is inspired by the designer's travels, and all of the items in her collection are handcrafted, unique and have a great feminine style. The line is still only being sold in boutiques, but I have a feeling we're going to see more of this stuff pretty soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey loves! We appreciate any comments and feedback, it keeps us motivated! Just be nice:)

Our 2013 Catalog!