Friday, January 31, 2014

Themespiration: Superbowl XLVIII

Are you ready for some football?! The Superbowl will be taking place this Sunday, Broncos vs. Seahawks. This Superbowl post marks my 1 yr. anniversary on this here blog.  This time last year I wrote my very first blog post on a Superbowl inspired wedding which you can view right here. Wow...look how much I have grown! Therefore, the Superbowl post has become my blogging tradition. I have taken the liberty to put together inspiration for both Broncos and Seahawks fans. Football lovers can incorporate their team colors in your wedding to pay homage to your teams. So while you are rooting for your team, be inspired. Have fun this weekend! Who are you rooting for?

~Stay Sweet

[Broncos Fans]




[Seahawks Fans]

Seahawks, Sounders FC license plates may be coming



Broncos Imagesbouquet // blue heels // wedding cake // Broncos cake pop  // bridesmaids
Seahawks Imagesbouquet // lime green shoes // wedding cake // Seahawks cookies // bridesmaids




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey loves! We appreciate any comments and feedback, it keeps us motivated! Just be nice:)

Our 2013 Catalog!