Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Out of Africa Editorial

This African-inspired styled engagement shoot is so gorgeous! The cultural gown coupled with the gents suit gives the delightful juxtaposition of worldly & modern. It's very refreshing to see the rich textures, patterns and bold colors among a sea of naturals. Photographer Ashley Kelemen did an amazing job capturing the right moments. I posted some of these photos on my pinterest board months ago, but I keep coming back to this shoot for style inspiration. Isn't her necklace just gorg! So I decided I needed to share this beautiful shoot with you guys. View the complete editorial at Magnolia Rouge Magazine.

sandiego_africa013.jpg

sandiego_africa006.jpg

sandiego_africa001.jpg

sandiego_africa014.jpg

sandiego_africa007.jpg

sandiego_africa010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey loves! We appreciate any comments and feedback, it keeps us motivated! Just be nice:)

Our 2013 Catalog!