Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Themespiration: Naked Cakes

I have a MAJOR sweet tooth, so when I eat dessert I like the works!  That includes lots of frosting and sprinkles when applicable. So when I started to see a lot of weddings showcasing "naked" cakes, I was skeptical. I mean what's cake without the frosting? The two go hand and hand like peanut butter & jelly, like chocolate chip cookies & milk, like apple pie & vanilla ice cream, like Ben & Jerry ... you get the point. What's a girl to do when her cake pairings have taken a break from each other? Enjoy what's left! Cake is cake... the moist fluffy sweet goodness still entices me. I have to be fair and try it out. Besides these look too pretty to eat.

~ Stay Sweet

simple and beautiful.
1. My fav...so romantic

Naked Cakes
2.  Dust powdered sugar on it

Naked Cakes #sparklingeverafter
3. Top it with a bouquet for added drama

Brown Butter Harvest Cake with Vanilla Nut Creme
4. Sweet & Petite
1 /2 /3 /4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey loves! We appreciate any comments and feedback, it keeps us motivated! Just be nice:)

Our 2013 Catalog!