Friday, August 23, 2013

Sweet Friday

Summer, Summer, Summertime! Even though it's August I'm still holding on to summer and not letting go.  My grip on it is tight! Lol. I mean vacays, beaches, florals, warm weather, birds chirping, ice cream, relaxing days, long nights and of course the height of wedding season.  I'm looking forward to hosting my friends bridal shower this weekend and I'm anticipating lots of laughter. It's always fun to hang out with my girls, especially when I'm celebrating life's milestones with them. Whether you are preparing for your final vacay, a bridal shower or a summer wedding, do it with style and ease this weekend. Let this photo inspire you.

~Stay Sweet


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey loves! We appreciate any comments and feedback, it keeps us motivated! Just be nice:)

Our 2013 Catalog!