Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Designer Crush on Maggie Austin Cakes

From the time I laid my eyes on one of her creations, I knew that one day I would want her to design my wedding cake.  Maggie Austin is one of my favorite cake designers.  Her cakes are balanced with both feminine and architectual design, which she draws from her training as a classical ballet dancer. It's a bonus that she is based in the Washington, DC area.  Since opening her shop in 2010, she has been making headway in the wedding industry community in just three short years. Her cakes are truly a work of art.  So pretty I wouldn't want to eat it! I would just have it on display in my home.

~ Stay Sweet







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey loves! We appreciate any comments and feedback, it keeps us motivated! Just be nice:)

Our 2013 Catalog!