Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Themespiration: Floral Crowns

Is it just me, or is the Boho bride look really trending this season?  Everywhere I look I see brides adorning floral crowns that create an ethereal, earthy look. Floral crowns bring an element of whimsy and romance to any venture. Especially, into the fantasy of a wedding. I've been pinning this look like crazy on my  Weddingspiration board. This is a nice way to incorporate florals in an unconventional way. If this is too daring for your special day, then try it for your engagement photos and if you still don't have the courage. You can always resort to pinning this whimsical look for you to adore.

~Stay Sweet!


boho wedding gowns08 Grace Loves Lace Deep Forest Bridal Inspiration









{My fav! Isn't she adorable?}

1/2/3/4



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey loves! We appreciate any comments and feedback, it keeps us motivated! Just be nice:)

Our 2013 Catalog!