Monday, June 10, 2013

Designer Crush on Zahavit Tshuba

Just thought I would make you DROOL over these amazing designer gowns from Israeli designer Zahavit Tshuba . I mean, seriously? I could live in one of these gowns. lol.  They evoke elegance, sexiness, confidence and feminity all at once. Even the photo styling is fierce!  Can you guess which is one of my fav? Let's just say I'm a mermaid gown rocking queen! I also love that some of these gowns look like they come in separates to mix and match. The only problem is getting your hands on one of these international beauties. Maybe she will open up a US based store soon. Until then...drool away!

~Stay Sweet





(Look at this train! Loves it!)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey loves! We appreciate any comments and feedback, it keeps us motivated! Just be nice:)

Our 2013 Catalog!