Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Back to School!

One of my absolute favorite things about going back to school was new stuff. When I was younger it was colored pencils and trapper keepers (Remember those?) and as I got older it was clothing and of course book bags. I started out using traditional backpacks and then quickly realized that any large bag would be a satisfactory receptacle to hold my books, so I started to get unconventional. While doing some online shopping, I found the perfect book bag (but not really) and I wanted to share...

This Le'Bulga bag would be eye candy on the first day of school! YUM! Maybe I should enroll in some classes!


1 comment:

  1. That's the same reason why I get excited :) I love that bag

    ReplyDelete

Hey loves! We appreciate any comments and feedback, it keeps us motivated! Just be nice:)

Our 2013 Catalog!