Thursday, June 10, 2010

Sex and the City II

So, a couple of weeks ago, like any good SATC fan, I gathered my girls and headed over to the nearest theatre to see the newest Sex and the City phenomenon. Now, I knew that this movie was not going to blow me away by any means, but I was still interested to see the awesome fashion that I knew was sure to be showcased. After 2 hours of a not so good plot line and cheesy Samantha quotes I left the theatre feeling fully content and almost pleasantly surprised!

The fashion, for one, was wonderful. It's always fun to see what new outfits the gals would be clad in, but the scenery did not stop there. This new movie showed the ladies, especially Carrie in a more mature light, everything was a little bit more "big girl" and one thing specifically caught my eye: The interior design. Carrie's new abode that she shared with Big was absolutely beautiful and her old place (which she ends up keeping) is completely revamped! The aesthetics were awesome and nothing was too flashy or trashy. Enough with the talk, as always, here are some shots to confirm what I'm talking about. I don't know about you, but I'm about to re-model my apartment!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey loves! We appreciate any comments and feedback, it keeps us motivated! Just be nice:)

Our 2013 Catalog!