Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Willy Wonka Bedazzled!

Ok, so it's kind of hypocritical for me to do one post on how much I love this fitness site and how I like working out and then follow it by blogging about candy, but hey, nobody's perfect! I came across one of the newest splurge items on the market, and even though I was skeptical at first,I think I'm on board now, because let's face it, I like candy and I like sparkles! The Sugar Factory has taken the regular, run of the mill lollipop and added some pizazz. Their couture lollipops, complete with their custom rhinestone handles have been seen in the hands of some of the biggest celebs including Kim Kardashian and Britney Spears. The rhinestone handle is reusable, so after you devour one tasty confection, you can buy a refill and snap it on your existing bling stick!
What excites me though, are the possibilities. The first thing I thought was "PARTY FAVOR!" and then I thought "DIY!" These would be a great addition to most events, but at almost $25 bucks a lolly, these things are not cheap, so even though they're cute, no one but a bajillionaire is going to be able to afford hundreds of them! I'm definitely coming up with awesome ideas on how to make my own! Stay tuned for my version of a couture pop, until then, I'll stick to Dum Dums!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey loves! We appreciate any comments and feedback, it keeps us motivated! Just be nice:)

Our 2013 Catalog!