Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Somebody Update this Blog!

I know, I know, we've been a little lackadaisical in the blog posting department.
We apologize profusely and plan to NEVER let it happen again...maybe.
Aside from conducting great client meetings and brainstorming sessions with Sugar, I have been playing on the Internet and have found some awesome and fun websites that you guys will absolutely love!
1) Remember ETSY? Well, I found Foodzie, an online marketplace for awesome edible concoctions! Here you can find tasty treats like Easter themed truffles and spring petite fours and even some savory yummies like jarred Kimchi (an Oprah fave!)


2) This next site requires no clever descriptions. It is an online shopping site for women. GENIUS! I spent 2 hours yesterday on Outblush trying to find the perfect birthday gift for one of my favorite people. I'm still shopping for the birthday gift, but I found just about everything else!
Here are some of my faves!!

Travel notebooks according to city...




French tampon cases!

Adorable lipstick holders with some not so adorable text!
Awesome personalized stationary!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey loves! We appreciate any comments and feedback, it keeps us motivated! Just be nice:)

Our 2013 Catalog!