Monday, March 22, 2010

Pour me a Glass of your Finest

I'm not sure about all of you, but I am a sucker for a really good glass of wine. I mean let's face it, you can't really be a legitimate foodie without having some wine knowledge to complement your talents. The problem is, here in the States, it's very likely that you'll be paying a hefty sum for a good bottle of wine and so most of us never really get into drinking it and stick to our cheap, spirits, masked with the taste of sugary syrups and juices.

As always, I come bearing good (and inexpensive) news. This morning, one of my friends and fellow wine lovers, invited me to join a new, discount wine site called Winery Insider where you can get great deals on awesome bottles of wine. So go for it, join the website and me in celebrating good, cheap wine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey loves! We appreciate any comments and feedback, it keeps us motivated! Just be nice:)

Our 2013 Catalog!