Sunday, February 21, 2010

Things I want to buy...

A cool typography print from The Birds and the Beasts.



These cool eatery sets for my Thing 1 & Thing 2 would be nice!

...and this paper sculpture from this mysterious artist...
 
I had a BLAST this weekend with my family and friends; my house was full and I had planned a shower I told you about-----I will post pictures in the morning, my head and eyes are betraying me---they wish to rest though I'd rather keep writing and posting fabulosity. (And I made that up, not Kimora Lee!----grrrr:) Ok I'm off to bed with a book called 'Naked' by David Sedaris, and a bowl of knock-off Fruity Pebbles. They're called "Fruity Dino-Bites". hehe.

1 comment:

  1. This is a really cute blog you have here! That wall art poster is very funny; I like the colors they used.

    ReplyDelete

Hey loves! We appreciate any comments and feedback, it keeps us motivated! Just be nice:)

Our 2013 Catalog!