Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Flower Fix!



Among the gazillion other things on my plate at the moment, I have been recruited to come up with ideas for one of my best friend's weddings. For whatever reason, I started by researching ideas for Bridal Shower centerpieces (floral) and came up with a bunch of cool ones for really, any occasion. Thanks to the help of two of my favorite websites, The Knot and Martha Stewart Weddings , and some pictures of a few centerpieces I've done on my own, I found some really funky designs and came up with really great ideas. Clearly, these can all be replicated and altered so let us know if you're interested, or need some ideas of your own!



Here are a few that I have done myself for various occasions!
















And here are some I'm definitely trying soon!


These are little tea containers filled with flowers from the garden. I've done this myself using fakies and they last all year long!






This one is just plain gorgeous! I love the richness of the purple!




Umm LOVE LOVE this fruit and flower combo!
Kiwi anybody?!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey loves! We appreciate any comments and feedback, it keeps us motivated! Just be nice:)

Our 2013 Catalog!