Tuesday, January 26, 2010

We Snuck Out in Between Sprinkles.....


Yesterday we had a another dose of rain but to my pleasant surprise, it was 60 degrees outside, and for about an hour, it was sunny and warm, so I snatched up Thing 1 and Thing 2, and we ran outside to enjoy it; mud and all.

I also have a twelve year old step-son but he decided that his friend Malcolm was waaay cooler than me and my camera and willied off down the street before I could get a good shot. Oh, I'll catch him later.

I am pretty much obsessed with anything that looks aged. (I have taken a vow not to use the word vintage)----So I used a picture editing software and murdered the saturation levels amongst some other tweaks to get these pics of Frick and Frack looking like the 70's.
I love spontaneous sunlight on a rainy day!  


2 comments:

Hey loves! We appreciate any comments and feedback, it keeps us motivated! Just be nice:)

Our 2013 Catalog!