Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Bridal Collage for Mindy:)

This is an email from one of our 'enthusiasts':

"Hey, I read your blog, and I wanted to know, I see you post fashion collages. I am getting married this summer and I have everything but my dress. I guess I have been confused about what to wear, but I can't afford a stylist and I am not around fashion smart types. Could you possibly post a look for brides? I am small chested, tall and thin, with long hair. I am not into veils, I love pearls, and I am open to a short dress. Gold shoes are a must, not toooo high heels. I like Audrey Hepburn, lol. I would like a dramatic headpiece and necklace since I dont dress up alot. Ok thanks!
-Mindy, Ohio" 

Well hey Mindy! We can surely put together a look for your big day. (and I also make bridal headpieces, maybe I'll post some of my work next lol)---- I put together the following look for you with the elements that you mentioned:
Audrey Hepburn ( I put both a slightly vintage look as well as a short modern dress), pearls, gold shoes, and a dramatic headpiece. (Which I personally would wear under a large pin curl to the back, not on the side of my head as shown. When you have a big headpiece, a loud necklace can make you look like a mess, so you must do it right!)

Let me know what you think!!! 



1 comment:

  1. I feel SOOO special~ lol. It took me a while to get to an actual computer, my cell doesnt let me post comments----I'm amazed, you hit what I wanted right on the nose. Im sitting here with my future mother in law and she's like ' we need to hire this girl!' --come to Ohio! lol. Thanks again Sugar and Nar!

    ReplyDelete

Hey loves! We appreciate any comments and feedback, it keeps us motivated! Just be nice:)

Our 2013 Catalog!