Monday, November 18, 2013

Designer Crush on Erin Fetherston for Cosabella

Here on the blog, I tend to focus on dresses, reception decor, cakes etc. ... you know... wedding details.  But when I discovered that one of my favorite designers, Erin Fetherston, has teamed up with Cosabella to create a lingerie collection...I was all on it.  Especially, since Erin just got married! I figured this was a great opportunity to have a honeymoon-inspired post. Erin's collection exudes femininity, fantasy, and delicacy which is nothing less than her signature romantic and ethereal style.  For those who can relate to that style or want to experiment with a different persona during your honeymoon, this collection won't disappoint. I'm sure your sweetie will agree.

~ Stay Sweet







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey loves! We appreciate any comments and feedback, it keeps us motivated! Just be nice:)

Our 2013 Catalog!