Thursday, March 14, 2013

Design Crush: Adam Foster Jewelry

If you are like me, you can spend hours browsing through different Etsy shops to see what different artisans have to offer.  When I came across this jewelry designer, I stopped in my tracks. Anybody that knows me absolutely knows that I LOVE vintage jewelry! So when I saw the Adam Foster Jewelry line, I fell in love with the aesthetics. The line is based in St. Louis, Missouri and is a collection of vintage inspired rings. Here's how he describes his work:

"We sell handmade jewelry and are a small family run business. All the pieces that you will find in my store I make from scratch here in my studio. I also handpick only the best and most beautiful gemstones and diamonds I can find to use in my work. Rest assured that I use recycled metals and conflict free or antique re-purposed stones, social responsibility is important to me." 

The top right is my favorite!


~ Stay Sweet



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey loves! We appreciate any comments and feedback, it keeps us motivated! Just be nice:)

Our 2013 Catalog!