Friday, October 7, 2011

Papercut Wedding Invites

Can you tell that my favorite part of planning and designing a wedding is the Stationery? I love the feel of great card stocks in my hand, and I am in the process of learning the letterpress at Pyramid Atlantic----yippee!!! With a new florist on staff by next summer we are going to be extremely busy but I am so excited I can hardly stand it!

This week I have been researching laser cut invitations. One of our newest clients has requested her pocket fold to be laser cut and I am on top of it! What do you think of these? I cannot WAIT to do some of these!

Via Hip Hostess
Via Invitation Crush
Via Michael Golan
Via Two Paper Dolls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey loves! We appreciate any comments and feedback, it keeps us motivated! Just be nice:)

Our 2013 Catalog!