Friday, February 18, 2011

Fashion Friday

Fashion Friday
Fashion Friday by Em4182 featuring teardrop earrings

Today's fashion friday is all about the print dress. I love a unique print and I especially love adding my own style to it. Here is my recipe for making a bold print work for daytime. Start with your favorite print dress. Next add a cardigan and skinny belt in one or two of the colors found in the print. Lastly accentuate the colors of the dress with your accessories. You will end up with a super polished look that makes you stand out from the crowd.


2 comments:

  1. A haiku for Fashion Fridays:

    Fashion on Fridays
    Highlight of my blogosphere
    Keep up the awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the fashion posts!!! This one in particular is HOT! Keep them coming. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey loves! We appreciate any comments and feedback, it keeps us motivated! Just be nice:)

Our 2013 Catalog!