Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Best Videography Hands-Down.

Sooo this super hip intellectual couple that I hope we get to work for, sent me this awesome link tonight for a videographer in Australia. Is there a way to traffic videographers? Like, can I kidnap these Awesome Aussies somehow and bring them back to shoot 'stories' for every couple that I work with? whats up with the folks down under anyway? They must be like the creative-genius hub of the world. My favorite Stationary Designer is there, too. (Until I have time to do a two hour long blog post about her I won't even drop a name on that one Ha!)

Check out this Prewedding engagement story they created:

Tack & Hoe Ping Prewedding Film "Melbourne with Love" from Paper Cranes Productions on Vimeo.

I think I am officially obsessed. Thanks Brock! 

1 comment:

  1. OMG That has to be one of the most AMAZING videos I have seen yet. So sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey loves! We appreciate any comments and feedback, it keeps us motivated! Just be nice:)

Our 2013 Catalog!