Thursday, January 27, 2011

MichelleLala! (Another great photographer)

I think the hardest thing about being an event designer/planner will be to have to actually CHOOSE from my amazing pocket-full of photographers. We were recently contacted by Michelle Van Tine who recently relocated to this area......I cannot WAIT to have coffee with her! By her emails alone, her personality is all over the place fun-loving like mine and I know we will hit it off!
Check out some of her work: Also...um we are still very busy prepping for another show and getting our invitation line hammered out (which is hard when everyone wants a custom order lol.) ----we will be posting regularly quite soon: I just HAD to share Michelle's work. Yum. Isn't this couple adorable?










11 comments:

  1. You guys have great taste in vendors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! Pretty ! Glad she's in the area!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww- shucks! Thanks Sugar!You rock! I hope it's okay I'm posting my website so they can check out more of my work and my un-real prices: www.michellevantinephotography.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pictures. You know when you have an artist and not just a photographer!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelle is FANTASTIC. Love her work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Michelle: Great pictures. Very original. Your approach is unique and you deserve the kudos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Michelle's work is always creative and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Michelle, I LOVE your work! you are a true artist and an amazing photographer! wish you lived closer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Artistic, creative, innovative, sensitive, reasonably-priced, and a go-getter. You can't go wrong with Michelle Van Tine! She's a hard worker, and will make your dreams come true.

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is already in demand with a new bride we just picked up. lol! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow...this chick has got some serious talent! Makes me want to get married all over again...to the same person of course :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey loves! We appreciate any comments and feedback, it keeps us motivated! Just be nice:)

Our 2013 Catalog!