Wednesday, October 20, 2010

ROCK925 Jewelry!!

I'm really excited to write this post because it evokes some emotion and thoughts of good memories! A while back, (during the time of our launch party) while I was looking for companies I wanted to work with and include in our swag bags, I realized that an old friend had started a new sterling silver/fashion jewelry company!

Although we hadn't spoken in forever, I decided to reach out and see if I could get her some visibility, while getting some goodies for the bag! Of course, she was more than willing to help and provided us with discount cards (for online sales) and a beautiful bracelet (picture below) to give away, which I must admit, was quite difficult to part with!

This is on my want list! (The Letter N of course!) Wouldn't it make an amazing Bridesmaid's gift?

This is the awesome bracelet she sent!

The company is called Rock925 Jewelry and is sold online, and in California salons and boutiques. The mastermind behind the company is the lovely Tanya Kara, whose face you will see on all of her blog posts, as she posts videos showing her jewelry!

Check out her site, but don't blame me if you get hooked!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey loves! We appreciate any comments and feedback, it keeps us motivated! Just be nice:)

Our 2013 Catalog!