Monday, April 26, 2010

PURE Launch Event Photos:)

Oh Shut up. I know I was supposed to post these on Friday but we had a wedding to prepare for and I was swamped with creative projects. Here are the pictures of the simple pieces from the Black Collection, a new Urban Line. I love minimalist tees, and what people will be buying into here, is a brand that is sure to take off full speed ahead. There is this one jacket and I MUST have, and since it is a quality, yet affordable line, I will surely snatch one up! BTW---my camera was in the shop please excuse the lack of quality, although I tried to edit them somewhat! lol


Hey, if you would like info on how to order before this exclusive line drops, please email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey loves! We appreciate any comments and feedback, it keeps us motivated! Just be nice:)

Our 2013 Catalog!