Thursday, March 4, 2010

Pamper Me Please!!

I've always loved the idea of awesome themed parties. I'm not talking about those dress-up in some past era and wear ridiculous costume parties - although those are awesome as well, but I'm referring to a bachelor party at a men's shave shop or a cupcake decorating party for a kid's birthday. I like the idea of getting together with a group of people and sharing an experience. Living in California, I had endless options of planning events in locations where I could include an activity, but of course, D.C. was never the best place for that sort of thing...until now! Patsy's Nail Bar is a new nail salon / spa which offers not only the common spa services, but alo the possibility of renting out a section of the facility and having a spa party!! That's a great idea for a bachelorette party, bridesmaid team building event or birthday party!! I can't wait to check it out and offer the place as an option for our clients!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey loves! We appreciate any comments and feedback, it keeps us motivated! Just be nice:)

Our 2013 Catalog!