Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Custom Invitations for Kayla Michele:)

Hey loves! I have been really busy the last few days getting my vehicles running properly, and working on some client samples for a few upcoming events. So I found out that the Miguel Perdomo/Isa Fuller event will be re-scheduled ---as I was about to get dressed lol---so I will keep everyone posted about that.

What have YOU been up to? Want to check out my latest art creation? (I have two awesome portraits to show you soon too!)---Told you I've been busy.

These are some samples I created for Nilda, who's amazing daughter Kayla is having her first Holy Communion soon!
 
She chose the third option. I'll post these again once they are all painted and mounted and ready to go~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey loves! We appreciate any comments and feedback, it keeps us motivated! Just be nice:)

Our 2013 Catalog!