Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sugar goes Celeb!!!

So right now I am getting ready for the Miguel Perdomo/Isa Fuller event (that's tonight!) ---and I am having a moment. It is sooo frustrating when you want to change your hair and you don't know what to do next. So I need some help...hehe.
I went to the In-Style Celebrity Make-over tool to see how I would look with some different celebrity hairstyles. Truth be told I want locks, but my hair isn't exactly the best texture for that and I do NOT want sloppy locks. Anyhoo here's my hair-roll..... lol



Sugar does Beyonce, Carrie Underwood, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga!
 ...and Michelle Obama.....and Natalie Portman....LMAO
                Ok so I look like a man in drag when I slap on a virtual wig and make-up----SO?!

I think I'll stick with my current tresses. It's obvious I'm a tad idle at the moment but I decided to crash on the couch for a little while with the girls; they have me watching "Magic School Bus." (Or pretending to watch.)
You should try the make-over tool for shits and giggles. Its really kind of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey loves! We appreciate any comments and feedback, it keeps us motivated! Just be nice:)

Our 2013 Catalog!