Friday, February 26, 2010

I've Been MIA, I know!

Just wanted to get a quick post in explaining my absence and letting you all know, that I am back with a vengeance! For the past 8 days, I have been in Orlando, Florida executing a tradeshow that I have been planning for the past year! Can't really get into specifics since my client is pretty exclusive (do I sound cool yet?), but it all went off amazingly! Anyways, I just wanted to take a second to share an awesome website I found out about recently. http://www.1stdibs.com/index.php#introspective
Take it from me, this stuff is incredible. Expensive, but incredible. Window shopping never hurt anyone, did it?!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey loves! We appreciate any comments and feedback, it keeps us motivated! Just be nice:)

Our 2013 Catalog!